All of our life's belongings here in Exeter are being sorted, folded, and placed into the 8 rolling suitcases, 1 brown Samsonite, 1 duffle, 3 backpacks, 2 computer bags, 1 "Hawaii" tote, and 1 black messenger bag that brought them here. It's a process, but much simpler than the one we went back through back home -- in this case I don't have to do any figuring-out-what-to-take, I just have to figure-out-how-to-get-it-all-in. Thankfully we are able to ship back 4 boxes of books which will lighten our load dramatically.
Today dh will take the kids on a last bike ride -- we've rented bikes from Saddles and Paddles 3 or 4 times since April.
Saturday morning will be younger dd's last dance class, then I think I'm taking the two girls to see "Eight Below" at the Exeter Picturehouse. The rest of the day will be occupied with cleaning. Yay.
Sunday will be our last time to attend a service at the Cathedral.
(I know, I know, I'm getting way carried away with this linkage business...)
Monday morning we move the furniture back to where it was when we came, do last loads of laundry, pack up the dishes and kitchen equipment for returning to their rightful owners, and head off to the rail station for our train to London.
I'll post later on plans for London. If you have any thoughts on that, do let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I enjoy the links - the Cathedral is beautiful!
Post a Comment