Saturday, August 05, 2006

Update on the badly-bitten-legs

I know you were waiting anxiously for news.

Antibiotics are a good thing. I'm grateful for them and for good friends (you know who you are!) In a few more days I might be right-as-rain. And a side-benefit, my cold is clearing up too, woohoo!!

Only weird thing is that my right toes are tingly and numb. Not sure what that is all about or if it is related... If it persists I will see a dr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chiggers, bad. Shoes, socks, long pants, good.

Thanks for visiting my neck of the woods. And much love to Sammie.

David

Laura said...

Emily, I'm so sorry about your legs! I didn't know! Are you okay, now? And a cold, too? You must have been miserable! Welcome Back to the good ol' US of A, eh? Not a very nice welcome. Chiggers sound almost as bad as goatheads (puncture vine). No, I take that back, they sound worse. I guess every part of the nation you go, you encounter some atrocity to plague your life. I'm so sorry.