Friday, November 10, 2006

Boys Night Out

Dh and ds (I have GOT to think of cute names for these guys!) are off to Charlotte for a Switchfoot concert tonight. They are meeting up with one of ds's best friends. They'll stay overnight and be back for tomorrow's activities... am looking forward to hearing about it!

4 comments:

NattaScatta said...

How about some famous writer for Dh (Longfellow)and some famous actor for Ds (Jimmy Stewart). Besides it's hard to read Dh, Ds, Dd, etc. all the time, I always have to stop and think about it. Ha! =)

Emily said...

Concert was good. Dh is now a fan.

Laura said...

I just want to reiterate, for the record, again, and repeatedly, and once more THAT

I was the one who introduced ya'll to Switchfoot. I put my daughter's CD in the CD player of the RV at Grandmom's house in PA and cranked it up.

Okay, I feel better now!

Emily said...

You are SO right and actually we had a discussion around the dinner table just recently about this very fact! :-)