I just went to the TJ website to post a request for a store in the Triangle. Hit "send" and then decided to see where new locations were. Glory be, there is going to be a Trader Joe's in Cary! That's not too far from here, and if they are putting one in Cary, there's bound to be one over on this side of town in a few years.
Now I need to find out where exactly it's going to be. Cary can be kinda confusing. But I'm very excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so stinking jealous!!! I have been on their site requesting they consider our location!!
So, what's Trader Joes?
It is only the coolest kind of unique grocery shopping experience in the U.S. I am so fond of Trader Joe's it is silly. I almost hate myself.
Click on the link, woman!
Post a Comment