From the CD Philadelphia Chickens (which by the way I have seen at Kohl's for only $5 -- the other two in the series are just as hysterical -- Rhinoceros Tap and Dog Train.)
Recite very fast, making sure not to take a breath ever. I especially like the part about posting on the walls.
Weeeeeeeee're
Very very busy and we've got a lot to do
And we haven't got a minute to explain it all to you
For on Sunday Monday Tuesday there we must people see
And on Wednesday Thursday Friday we're as busy as can be
With our most important meetings and our most important calls
And we have to do so many things and post them on the walls
Theeeeeeeeen
We have to hurry to the south and then we hurry north
And we're talking every minute as we hurry back and forth
We have to hurry to the east and then we hurry west
And we're talking every minute and we don't have time to rest
And we have to do it faster or it never will be done
And we have no time for listening or anything that's fun!.....
Listen to part of the song at Sandra Boynton's website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love that song! I just don't like living it!!
Really.
Post a Comment