... and bought some plants, visiting the garden shop I like (in the place where the Tarheels reside) which recently (I see) celebrated its 55th anniversary. I went (ostensibly) to buy some impatiens but couldn't resist a few of these while there. They are too cute for words and I bought four different varieties for the front garden. Will post pics when I have them.
I also bought 2 columbines (Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo White') having been inspired by Moomin Light's recent pics. Also for the front garden, which needs something to lighten it up. And I do love columbines.
After taking younger dd to ballet (and bringing her home) I picked up ds and dd and two friends (Moomin Light's older two, BTW) and took the girls back to the dance studio for their ballet class. Then I took dd and friend to the theatre on campus for a production put on by a local homeschooling coop. It was I Remember Mama. Dashed back to pick up the girls (after their class was over) and then returned to the theatre where we all settled in for the performance. It was very enjoyable.
So a late night for us all, but fun nonetheless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And then the columbines reseed themselves all over and make more. They're wonderful!
Thanks for taking them to the play - they really enjoyed it!
I'll be curious to see what your "Stepables" look like.
(The "them" in the second sentence is the older kids - not the columbines!)
Post a Comment