Our sunroom and kitchen are full of stuff. Mattresses, box springs, boxes, bedding, table & chairs, a futon, bedframes, and more boxes. We are getting the moving truck this afternoon and packing it tomorrow. Older dd's daybed arrived today. (Unfortunately the hardware is missing so we can't put it together... she'll sleep on the trundle bed tonight.) I'm checking lists, certain that I'll forget something, but that's ok.
Hoping for an easy drive from here to South Bend for dh & ds. The girls and I fly out at the crack of dawn on Friday. We have tickets to the game on Saturday against Georgia Tech. And then a few days to put the house together and whatever else we think of doing.
Probably won't be on here much.... if you think of us, please pray that all goes well! I'll post pics and an update when I can.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just remember -
Este lado arriba!!
Right!!
Post a Comment