
I don't really understand why Picasa feels the need to repeat some of the pics in this collage but I also don't feel like trying to figure it out and fix it.
On our way north we made a stop in Gettysburg. First time there for all of us. After studying the Civil War this past year and watching Gods & Generals & Gettysburg again it was very interesting to be there where this decisive battle happened.
Monday we made a trip to French Creek to pick up two of the cousins who had been there for the week. It looked exactly the same as it did when I was a camper there in 1970-something. Afterwards we had lunch at a rather incredible all-you-can-eat buffet place that dd said felt like a combo between Golden Corral and Grand Central Station. (I can't find a link.)
Other highlights of the week were the cousins playing badminton in my parents' backyard and of course swimming in the pool.
And on the last day we went to Knoebel's which is a very fun & easy-to-do amusement park.
I'm sure there 's more but that's all I can think of right now.


No comments:
Post a Comment