Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Big Night

Tonight ds's movie premieres. It's being shown at our church, in the Fellowship Hall. We are expecting 35-45 people.

Ds has been working on this project for about 18 months, beginning with writing the screenplay all the way through casting, location scouting, filming, creating a soundtrack, editing, and post-production. It's been a lot of work, dh & I are so proud!

Older dd and ds spent a few hours this afternoon making dozens of their special chocolate chip cookies for afterwards. I bought some fabric yesterday and made a red carpet on which the actors will walk... it should be fun!

The kids are downstairs right now watching "The Electric Company" on DVD. Remember that?

ETA: Everything went great tonight! Yay! The room was full, I think there were more than 50 people there easily. Plus, the rain stopped and the temp stayed steady... so thankful for that.

1 comment:

NattaScatta said...

Congrats, Z!