Saturday, April 05, 2008

Busy day today

Did a lot of work outside... digging, mulching, sowing grass seed, raking up leaves, moving rocks, sweeping, trimming, breaking up branches, etc. Hopefully our hard work will result in a more attractive and easier-to-maintain yard! Other neighbors were also working in their yards. They are coming out of the woodwork now that the weather is warming.

Younger dd had a ball playing with a half-dozen (or more!) neighborhood girls. They set up a lemonade stand for a while and played outside for hours. She's just loving this part of being here. This child makes friends so easily, everywhere she goes.

Then this evening while dh & older two went to watch the game (UNC is currently badly behind at the half! Ugh!) I stayed back to finish the taxes. Yuck and double-yuck.

Weather today was gorgeous. So nice. I'm grateful. Tomorrow promises to be pleasant as well. I'm looking forward to our Sabbath rest.

No comments: