It’s beautifully cool this morning. We’ve been blessed the last few days with temps not getting much out of the 80s and down into the 60s at night! I love to be able to turn off the A/C and leave the windows open.
I hope to fit in a bit of work in the deer food/driveway flower bed this morning. It’s rather sad-looking. (Well, close up it doesn't look great. From a bit away it's ok.) I had to cut down all the yarrow because it was laying all over everything around it and making a big mess. Next year hopefully I will remember to prune it in the early spring (so it won’t be so leggy) or buy some cool flower supports for the plants that tend to sprawl.
Dh and I are strongly considering installing some of this in the fall. It’s just too frustrating to work so hard and not be able to enjoy any or much at all of the fruit of one’s labor.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my mom has the same problem with rabbits. They eat all her flowers as soon as they come up.
Post a Comment