Thursday, June 19, 2008

Today

Today was an emotionally difficult day for me. I won't go into it anymore than that but I guess I just figured I needed to not allow the impression that my life is a bowl of cherries. (What exactly does that mean?)

The last few weeks (months? years? life?) have been somewhat challenging for me.

Anyway, here are a few pretty pictures that I took this morning... before things got rough. Hydrangea blossoms that the deer have not eaten, and an astilbe I got at the farmer's market this spring.

4 comments:

Lynn Hasty said...

Oh, Emily. I certainly know what it's like to have frustrations and concerns. You do so much -- and so well! And you are a great mom! And let's not forget that you just light up a room when you are there!

I love the scrapbook pages. Very nice. You would probably faint if you saw all the grocery bags of stuff that I keeping mean to place in scrapbooks. :)

Some day...

Lynn

Emily said...

Thank you Lynn for your kind words. They mean a lot.

Today's a new day!

NattaScatta said...

I love you.

Emily said...

N - back at ya sweetie pie! XO