Oh, Emily, that's too funny. I am overwhelmed with stuff too. I mean OVERWHELMED. We are redoing John's room. Yes, Bionicles. Yes, stuff. I'll be so glad to get it all cleaned out.
If you have time, I've passed an award on to you. Only if you feel like it and have time. If not, just know that your blog is loved.
4 comments:
I am truly laughing right OUT LOUD! I love hubby calling you for the pizza at the end, too. :)
Can't wait to see the "after" video.
if you lived here you would see nothing noteworthy about a mess like that!
man, what an awesomely skilled, loving, and macho husband you must have to do all that so well and so quickly on your request!
Oh, Emily, that's too funny. I am overwhelmed with stuff too. I mean OVERWHELMED. We are redoing John's room. Yes, Bionicles. Yes, stuff. I'll be so glad to get it all cleaned out.
If you have time, I've passed an award on to you. Only if you feel like it and have time. If not, just know that your blog is loved.
http://www.amothersjournal.com/2008/08/25/catching-up-an-award/
Lynn
Post a Comment