This 10th-grade year will be a busy & rewarding one for her, I think...
At home she is doing Algebra I, History (Middle Ages/Renaissance), Literature, Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary, and Art History.
Out-of-the-home classes in Spanish (I/II), Speech & Drama, Biology, and Chorus. Weekly guitar lesson (plus daily practice). Ballet (1.5 hr class) twice a week.
Synchronized skating team practice twice a week. Two individual skating lessons each week + practice time on the ice. Teaching skating once a week. Two off-ice conditioning classes each week.
Bible Study on Wednesday nights.


2 comments:
when will she sleep???
Ha! Good question. It's a good thing she is a very organized & disciplined person! So far sleeping takes place between about 9:30/10 pm and 7:30/8 am. That should work ok.
Plus, since the rink/pool/gym is our second home (and where dh & older ds & younger dd and I all get our almost-daily exercise) it works out ok.
Post a Comment