Today's whirlwind of activity has come to an end... dh is getting a few more hours of work in, younger dd is in her bed watching a "Madeline" video, and the older two are downstairs watching a highly-irreverant British comedy (take a guess) and laughing a lot.
This afternoon's dance studio Holiday Party was fun and (as usual) full of yummy foodstuffs and beautiful dancing -- older dd was in two dances with her ballet classes. Unfortunately my camera did not make it to the studio until the second dance was over so I can't share the video (because it was taken with my fil's camera and that went home with him).
Tomorrow will be filled with skating and Nutcracker! I'll be checking back with you on Monday. Enjoy your Sunday rest. I know we will. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We didn't end up getting G's dance either. It was nice seeing you all!
Post a Comment