Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New York/New Jersey here we come

Ds is leaving in the morning (early!) on a 3-day trip to The Big Apple with his drama class. Two adults and 8 teens. I expect they will have a marvelous time... hoping their flight up won't be adversely affected by the forecasted snow.

They'll be going to an "audition workshop" and seeing The 39 Steps and Wicked, as well as other sightseeing and random walking/shopping, I'm sure. It should be great!

Older dd and I depart tomorrow afternoon for Eastern Synchro Sectionals. We'll actually be kinda near ds since the competition is close to Newark, NJ. This is the 4th Sectionals we've been to. It's a big time: a lot of hairspray, makeup, bright-colored dresses, cool music, fabulous skating. I hope our three teams do well.

So... in case you don't hear from me, that's why. See you in February!

1 comment:

MLight said...

Enjoy!