Sunday, February 01, 2009

L.O.A.D. 2009

On another topic... Layout-a-Day (or "L.O.A.D") 2009 is starting today! This is a great way to be motivated to Just Do It if you are a scrapbooker or a wannabe scrapbooker who's having a hard time finding the time. I did it last year and and although I didn't make it to the bitter end (due to the fact that we were at Sectionals and then left for South Bend during the last week of January '08) I did get more than 20 layouts completed during the month. What I found was that since I had to create a page (or double-page spread) each day that I didn't stress the details but just went ahead & did it. Now, I'm usually a pretty efficient scrapper anyway but this daily discipline made me even more efficient. Plus it was fun and I liked having an "excuse" to go make my page each day.

So, I recommend it. Go here for more details.

No comments: