Meanwhile ds will work at home in the morning and go to his drama class rehearsal in the afternoon. Younger dd will be brought home sometime before 7.
Tuesday is kinda nutty around here. What are you up to today?
On a crafty note... here is a page I worked on over the weekend. It's kinda over the top with little paper flowers but it was fun to make! I got the idea from a layout I saw a long time ago in a magazine. The scan (of course) cuts off the sides and you can't really tell but I pop-dotted the photos so they balance the texture of the flowers. (If you double-click on the picture you should be able to read the journalling.) Hey, I used up almost an entire jar of flowers (that have been sitting around for several years) and a whole jar of brads! (I have been on a no-new-consumables scrapbooking supplies ban for about a year-and-a-half now. It's fun to use what I have rather than just continue to collect supplies....)

OK then, ready, set, go!

2 comments:
what is pop-dotting?
those little dimensional adhesive squares or circles -- they are about 1/8th of an inch thick or so
you can get them in little squares or in strips that you can cut to whatever size you want
I use them a lot for journalling squares or other embellishments but this time I used them for the photos
Post a Comment