Sweet kitty is doing great adjusting to her new life. We are enjoying spending lots of time watching her do so!
Maybelle is already 9 weeks old which means she was born on or around April 19. She came to us litter-trained, for which we are truly thankful!
Today Sam and kitty spent some time in close proximity. She was rather relaxed about it all -- tho' admittedly she was really tired at the time so may not have been fully conscious of his presence. I think he finally realized this afternoon that she is not a stuffed animal.
Younger dd is enjoying being a new mommy. (Older dd and ds are in drama camp again this week, so younger dd is doing most of the daytime kitten-care.)

2 comments:
She's adorable!
Sigh.
The neighbors on both sides of us have both recently gotten kittens. Our cats would gang up on any newcomer so I have to get my kitten fix in other places :)
Miss Maybelle gets cuter in every post. I am glad she and Sam are getting to know each other. Miss Maybelle and Samwise. It does have a nice ring.
Lynn
Post a Comment