
First off I'll have to admit we don't really make much of Mother's Day around here... in fact I think this is the first time I've bought something for myself and justified it as a Mother's Day gift. But, all that aside, I am truly happy with my new rain barrel.
It holds 45 gallons, has a spiffy brass faucet and an attached hose, keeps the driveway dry, gives me easy access to water for my container plants... and, it's awfully cute!
[ETA: you can buy this
here. It's not cheap!]
5 comments:
Oooooooh, I love it! I enjoy my rain barrels SO much. I know you will get a lot of use from it.
Your flowers are beautiful!
Lynn
I noticed that the other day and thought it was cute!
wow, glad to have stumbled upon your blog. May I ask where you bought this beauty at ???
I bet it got all filled up yesterday and today!!!
What a beautiful gift.!! I can't wait to check out Gardener's Supply.
Post a Comment