
[You are probably tired of me complaining that I haven't figured out how to scan layouts without losing a 1/2 inch on either side [12x12 layouts in an 11 inch scanner bed] so I won't say it again.]
The page above features a piece of CM paper, some chipboard letter stickers, and a few CTMH stamps. It is mounted on a piece of black CTMH cardstock.
The following 2-page "sweet sixteen" layout uses CTMH Life Delights paper. The left-hand side is based on a sketch I found online somewhere... you can't tell but I cut out a few of the butterflies part way and put pop dots under the wings. Looks cool IRL. The journalling spots are from Jenni Bowlin. There is also some random ribbon and a few little gems . [Double click on the pictures to see the pages a bit larger.]
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment