2. Planning: homeschooling in the morning, choir & guitar lessons in the afternoon, home in the evening.
4. Organizing: Older dd is trying to sell her aquarium with all the accompanying stuff... anyone local interested?
5. Reading: Perhaps I can find time soon to visit our local library in its new building. I never particularly enjoyed it in its former setting so I'm anxious to see what the new space looks & feels like!
6. Playing: Younger dd and I started taking piano lessons this week. So far she's practiced (without my encouragement) every day and I've enjoyed the excuse to sit down and play as well. I'm hopeful both of us will be getting better real soon.
7. Dancing: Older dd's ballet recital has been announced. It will be "Cinderella" and dd has the role of one of the Fairy Godmother's fairies. She is quite excited!



1 comment:
This post makes me VERY happy!
Post a Comment