1. I did some straightening and putting-away around here. Took off the Followers list 'cause it was just depressing (so few, so few!). Hope you won't mind if you made the effort to Follow and then I just deleted ya. Sorry.
2. Also changed up the right and left-ness of the blog template. So now the posts are on the left and the other stuffola is on the right. It's kinda messing with my brain, but I'm trying to deal with it. Maybe it will be a good thing for me.
3. PLUS. I tweaked the colors a bit.
4. So, only son goes back to the university on the lake in a few days. I'm not thinking about it yet but am expecting to be pretty much of a basket case when I finally say goodbye. Who knows, I may surprise myself. He is NOT looking forward to the snow-ness of it all up there.
5. Speaking of snow, or the lack thereof, we were s'posed to get an inch last night but nary a flake was sighted in these here parts. Still, in true North Carolinian fashion, homeschool classes were cancelled (because the county was on a 2-hour delay -- makes sense to me!!) and so my dear daughters were deprived of their choir practices this afternoon. No matter, we went to Target instead. Older dd DID get to go to her bass guitar lesson which was nice.
6. Saturday evening Z will be premiering his latest movie project here in our living room... I am thinking we need to get a bigger living room but haven't figured out how to accomplish that by 5 pm tomorrow. Anyways I guess we'll all squeeeze in and it'll be fun.
7. Baked ham, baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, and sauteed pea pods for dinner. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tee hee - nary a flake. So true. You are doing very well at not being a basket case. We worry when they are home (will they ever do ANYTHING???) and when they're gone (my baby's GONE). Sigh.
Lynn :)
Post a Comment