Thursday, July 27, 2006

What Not To Do

Do not, let me repeat, do not go to bed without removing your contacts from your eyes first.

It is a bad idea to leave them in.

Right eye feels OK but left eye is still recovering. The thing that is causing me stress is that I removed the right contact and put it back in its little holder thingy but I never actually found the left contact. Theory is it came out when I was making Efforts to Clear Up My Vision... (i.e. rubbing with a towel and splashing with water)

Has anyone else done this? Am I the Only Doofus???

2 comments:

R said...

Or maybe it got lost in your eye socket.

Emily said...

I know Rachel, that is what I was worried about... but at any rate my eyes feel fine today, I even wore my contact again (a fresh pair, obviously) and I don't have any discomfort or anything.

Do you think I should see my eye dr. even if I have no symptoms of anything wrong?