We all went to the movies tonight. Younger dd and a friend and I saw Charlotte's Web. Very cute and sweet. You could wait for the DVD. Older dd and ds went with another friend to Eragon in the same theatre. They liked it well enough, but of course there's always that "that's not in the book" thing going on.
Tomorrow night we're going to have an in-home movie night and watch "A Christmas Story". We hear it's good.
This after going to younger dd's piano class Christmas party and older dd's synchro team practice. Ds will be at his acting class "Holiday Party" at the same time.
Such the life we lead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love A Christmas Story but there is some language and some suggestive stuff. Just be careful. I can't remember it all and I don't know how protective you are.
I was surprised at the language... actually I didn't watch much of it myself 'cause I was uploading pics and emptying the dishwasher and loading the dishwasher and folding sheets and putting clean sheets on beds... but the fam seemed to enjoy it. I'll have to ask dh what he thought.
Post a Comment