I discovered these yummy little sweet & salty & chocolatey bites a few years ago. They are very easy and fun to make, especially smoooshing down the m&m. We often make them with the dark chocolate kisses as well as the milk chocolate (regular) ones. This year I am going to try another version that calls for Rolos candies (but I'm going to use the caramel kisses instead) and then putting a pecan on top instead of the m&m. They freeze really well, too.Don't over melt them or they don't smooosh as nicely. Oh and the dark chocolate kisses stay firmer than the milk chocolate kisses. Also, you don't need to use waffle-shaped pretzels if you can't find them. I've used the regular small ones or circle-shaped with success.
Here are the directions.

2 comments:
They look pretty!
The girls made three kinds today while I took ds Christmas shopping. It's really fun to have older children! ;-) Now we have goodies to take to three different parties, starting tomorrow. The "turtle" version is awesome.
Post a Comment