It's a good thing I took and posted that photo of the irises.
A deer came through this morning and helped him/herself to most of them. And a bit of impatiens (even pulled the wee plants up out of their spots!), a touch of hosta, and a few nibbles of columbine for dessert. Before dd noticed him/her standing out there in the MIDDLE OF THE GARDEN in BROAD DAYLIGHT.
They have no shame, these deer.
Funny thing was just YESTERDAY I wrote on the white board (command central in our house) the words "Deer Off". That would mean that I was supposed to spray the gardens... was supposed to do it yesterday.
BTW this stuff really works. There are probably other similar brands out there that work too, this one is made locally so that's what we use.
It's really too bad about how that I hate deer now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment