Thursday, June 14, 2007

Josh Obsession

Yah, so I've been listening to my three Josh Groban CDs almost constantly while working the last few days. I've discovered his music is perfect for scrapbooking because 75% of the time he isn't singing in English, so I'm not distracted by WHAT he is saying.

(This realization made me realize all the more how important WHAT someone is singing is to me. I can't really listen to people singing about stupid stuff. Or not even stupid stuff, if the lyric just DOESN'T APPLY to me then I can't really listen to it either. I'm weird that way.)


So, Josh is good. It also doesn't hurt that he has a voice completely LIKE BUTTAH. (As I've said elsewhere.) I pretty much think he has the perfect voice. I only wish he'd put it to even better use, singing God's praises. Though I think that when he sings a love song in Spanish or Italian it probably makes the angels smile.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our taste in music differs slightly, I guess. Although I do like the stuff you like, I just choose to listen to Enrique a LOT!