Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blah blah blah

I stayed up until 2:30 this morning watching 4 episodes of "Monarch of the Glen". (Note a new sidebar with what DVDs we are currently watching or going to watch...) This is out of love for my children, of course, who have pleaded with me to finish up the series so that I'll stop clogging up our Netflix queue with "my" stuff. Anyway, that was fun and I'm not even all that tired.

On another note, I updated all my posts (this is the 202nd if you care) with labels. So if you want to read what I have to say about, for example, Shopping, you can pull up all the relevant posts with a few keystrokes. Interesting (perhaps) to note my favorite topics (according to the current count): Travel, Homeschooling, Kids, Me, Family, Flora, Music. That just about sums it up.

No comments: