On an unusually hot & steamy July 6, 1993 in Beverly, Massachusetts, dh and I welcomed our second child, an amazingly beautiful daughter, into the world. We are so grateful for the gift that she is!! And everlastingly thankful for the evidence of God's grace in her very life.
As far as today's celebration... her "birthday menu" requests were as follows: waffles with whipped cream for breakfast, "little hotdogs in crescent rolls" (otherwise known as pigs-in-a-blanket) and homemade mac & cheese and strawberries for lunch, chicken pot pie for dinner. I've made the requisite chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (we have the same one for every family birthday). Grandad will be over later to share in the food & presents-opening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that recipe. My mom claims that recipe is hers and won't give it out to anyone. LOL.
Happy birthday to the daughter!
Post a Comment