Hey guess what? I have won TWO things in the last 2 weeks.
This does NOT happen, just so you know. But, I went to Borders for their "Educator Savings" week and put my name in the hat and hey, what do you know, I won a book! Woohoo!
THEN, I entered my name in this drawing and my name was picked! Yay! Stephanie, over there at That Girl Designz created this awesome, custom, noone-else-in-the-blogosphere-has-this header in just a few hours... so cool. I love it! I hope you do too.
So now I'm having fun changing colors and adding links and what-all-else. Hope you enjoy my new look.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey Em,
I love, Love, LOVE your new blog header and the color layout! FAB new look! That Girl Designz has it goin on, yes?
Thanks Paula! And thanks for stopping by.
Looks nice. Totally you.
Thanks Rachel... pretty amazing, huh?
yep.
over in my parts I am just about as plain jane as you can get.
WOW! Stephanie did such a great job with your header. It is so cute...I love it! I'm so proud of my SIL...she's really talented.
She designed me one a month or so back and its still makes me smile when I look at it! :)
"r" and others, my SIL Stephanie over at THAT GIRL DESIGNZ is planning on doing more header giveaways as she enjoys designing and blessing others with her results. So make sure you head her way if you're needing a facelift! :)
http://thatgirldesignz.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment