
My sister makes amazing soap. (
Here's the web address though the site is only in the earliest stages.) I love to give a few bars to all the coaches, dance teachers, chorus directors, Sunday School teachers, etc. in our lives each Christmas. This year I found some adorable painted metal buckets in the dollar spot at Tarjay that are the perfect size for one or two bars. I made some cute gift tags (using my new
CM Snow Maker punch) added a bit of bling and ribbon, some crinkled paper, and voila! a pretty & practical gift for that special adult in a young person's life.
3 comments:
What a great idea! Of course I love seeing the snow maker in use, too!
That is awesome. Love that Cathedral Soap.
Oh Emily thanks for your accolades (there's that word, Rachel). I appreciate it. If you wanted to, you could edit your entry and put my website address in there as a link. It is a rudimentary website at best, but it is there nonetheless. I need my computer guy to call me back so I can get going on the bling bling on the website. www.cathedralsoap.com
Post a Comment