Here's a layout I started on Sunday afternoon and finished up this morning. It was easy and fun to do! I used my new tagmaker tool from CM and some CTMH stamps and cardstock. (I can't remember how to get rid of the line where the two sides of the layout are "stitched" together... sorry.)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Free Spirit
Here's a layout I started on Sunday afternoon and finished up this morning. It was easy and fun to do! I used my new tagmaker tool from CM and some CTMH stamps and cardstock. (I can't remember how to get rid of the line where the two sides of the layout are "stitched" together... sorry.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Emily, I love the new layout. Very nice.
I think it is a "most busiest" competition. You are in first place. LOL.
You are doing a great job!! It makes me happy to read your blog. I'm inspired.
Lynn
Aw, you're so kind to say so, Lynn. I love reading yours!!
Post a Comment