
Another simple 2-page layout. What I'm doing consistently with these pages is using one piece of patterned paper torn in two (using my new "Tearing Tool" from CM), minimal embellishments, matting 1-3 key photos, and journalling on hand-drawn black lines.
Tells the story and still looks good.


2 comments:
Emily, thanks for stopping by my blog. It's been a very, very sad evening. I just got back from the viewing.
I'm sort of just playing blog catch-up and trying to cheer myself up.
I love the pages you've done. You know, these books are going to be SUCH treasures as the years go by and you are able to look back and remember in detail what you did, all because of the work you've putting into making them. I need to get myself in gear and work on mine!
Lynn
Again, Lynn, I'm so so sorry.
And if it's helpful you are welcome to come over and work on your pages/books with me! :-)
Post a Comment