Back in the day, I kind of went through a Vince Gill phase and bought several of his CDs. But then I got away from his music... I think I even sold the CDs (or at least we don't have them anymore). Anyway, ds's guitar teacher just lent me "These Days" and I'm totally loving it. There are four whole discs & quite a variety of styles & awesome musical guests.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Vince Gill, "These Days"
Back in the day, I kind of went through a Vince Gill phase and bought several of his CDs. But then I got away from his music... I think I even sold the CDs (or at least we don't have them anymore). Anyway, ds's guitar teacher just lent me "These Days" and I'm totally loving it. There are four whole discs & quite a variety of styles & awesome musical guests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment