A few things.In a bit I take older dd to her drama camp -- they will be performing "Les Miserables" on Friday after only 5 days of work! She is Cosette and is pretty much having a great time. I am so looking forward to seeing her in her acting debut!
Younger dd is at a friend's house, having spent the night, having gone swimming at our local indoor pool for several hours last evening, having played a whole bunch of "Lego/animal land" yesterday afternoon here. I guess I'll retrieve her sometime...
Ds is filming again this aft/eve. He'll be getting ready for that much of the day (baking props, figuring out shots, etc.) He also needs to prepare for tomorrow's filming which will be fairly complicated. Several of the actors involved in today's shots will be coming home with dd from her drama camp. One is staying overnight.
I am finishing up house-cleaning, having vacuumed & mopped (who does that?!?) yesterday. Today is more vacuuming, a wee bit of dusting, and spot-cleaning the bathrooms. (I usually let the kids take care of their bathrooms, but we are having overnight guests on Saturday...) I've just discovered this amazing product. Anyone have any idea how/why this thing works so well?! (Oh, I guess I could read my own link to find out...)
I might do a bit of scrapbooking. I have two pages in beginning stages sitting on my table.
Am thinking about stopping by a local consignment shop to look for a few new-to-me summer tops, something I'm sorely in need of!
At some point I'll probably do some laundry, supervise meals, and do some driving around of various young people. That reminds me, I need to figure out what I'm feeding all these extra people who will be in my house later, just around dinner-time!
I hope you have a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment