Friday, December 12, 2008

Couple of things.

1. This is my 551st post. Wow.

2. I am loving Pandora Radio lately. Tonight I'm listening to my new Christmas station.

3. I finished up our family's Christmas cards tonight. A smaller mailing this year... I can easily do over 100 cards but this time I kept it small. Are you sending cards this year?

4. Our weekend: older dd is off to a party this evening while ds is at a friend's black belt ceremony, dinner, and then a sleepover... tomorrow he's working a few hours (raising money for a drama class trip to NYC) and then home while younger dd and I head to Raleigh where her team will skate in a holiday exhibition... older dd will spend the morning at the rink (she starts at 6:45 and ends at 1:30)... then younger dd is being treated to the Nutcracker (Triangle Youth Ballet) and then her friend will sleepover. Sunday morning we'll go to church (younger dd and friend will help Grandad in the nursery). In the aft/eve older dd's team skates in another holiday exhibition at a rink in Greensboro. Younger dd and her friend will go to our church's carol sing that evening.

What are you up to this weekend?

No comments: