Monday, December 15, 2008

Good morning!

Our weekend went pretty smoothly and now we're jumping headlong into another week.

Here's the too-cute gingerbread house (from TJ's) younger dd and her friend made yesterday. I love it!

Anyway, ds had a great day Saturday doing yard work, volunteering at a local nursing home, and babysitting... all to earn funds for his drama class trip to NYC in January.

Both dds had a full morning of skating on Saturday and then I went with younger dd and her synchro team to the holiday ice show at a nearby rink... that was neat to see. Yesterday afternoon I went with older dd and her synchro team to yet another holiday ice show at a rink in the opposite direction. More skating. I feel like I have a much better sense for the skating scene in central NC after this weekend!

Dh took younger dd and her friend to church last night for carol singing and cookies. I believe ds stayed home and watched Apollo 13. :-)

So this afternoon we are going back to the rink in Raleigh for older dd to practice & have a lesson on that ice. (She's testing there this Saturday.) And tonight it's more synchro!

Warm today here, in the mid-50s.

What are you up to today?

No comments: