Thursday, December 04, 2008

Pages created in 2008: So Young

I'm scanning in all the layouts (scrapbook pages) I completed in 2008... figured I'd share while I was at it.

This page was done while we were in SB earlier this year: an old photo (circa 1980-something) of dh and me. Some CTMH papers, chipboard letters from somewhere and a flower. JB journalling card.

If I remember correctly we got some kind of coupon for a free portrait. We didn't buy any since we were so (relatively) poor back then. Just took our freebie. I think it was taken at Jordan Marsh (department store) or maybe Sears, when we were living in Massachusetts.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lynn Hasty said...

Oh my, you do look so young! But really you look the same now. You've taken care of yourself, so you'll age very beautifully.

Isn't it fun to look back on the (relatively) poor early years? LOL. I would not trade those memories.

Lynn