After an evening of teaching skating, choral concerts, and ballet class (with me driving north and south & back and forth between them all) we went to leave the studio and discovered the keys were locked in the van. Unfortunately the other set of keys our family owns is not in the state at the moment... fortunately dd's teacher was able to give us a ride home. (Due to the late hour and not quite knowing who to call we decided to go home and deal with it in the morning.) I'm leaving in a few minutes (fil is coming to pick me up) to meet the locksmith at the van.
What are you doing this morning?
ETA: Just as we pulled into the parking lot where the van was the locksmith called to say he'd be 30 minutes late... fortunately we'd noticed a policeman sitting in his car up the road a bit. Upon explaining our predicament (and that I "had children at home" :-) ) he agreed to use his special door-unlocker-thingy and get the van open. It worked!
I called the locksmith and said thanks but you're not needed after all.
All's well that ends well.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Glad your FIL could get you back over there!!! I went to Storytime at the Library with C this morning... and then the rest of day is filled with resting and teaching piano lessons!
Don't you have AAA? You can call them when you are locked out! (ask me how I know!)
No, we don't have AAA.
SMokin'! Coolness. That is good that you got that all taken care of.
Post a Comment