1. Last night ds saw "Fiddler on the Roof" at the new Durham Performing Arts Center. The show featured Topol as Tevye in a farewell tour. Pretty cool for ds.
2. Also last night, older dd and I were at a Hurricanes hockey game where she skated with her team between the 1st and 2nd periods. Also cool.
3. Younger dd, meanwhile, last night, attended a friends' 11th birthday party. It was a camping theme, so they ate hot dogs, roasted marshmallows, played outside, etc. Again, cool.
4. This morning I attended the local farmer's market -- first Saturday of the season. Picked up some eggs, beef, and spinach. Oh, and a bunch of pussy willow branches. I think I was most pleased about those!
5. Also, this morning both girls kicked off the new synchro season with class. I watched.
6. This afternoon dh and older dd cheered their beloved Tarheels on to win against LSU.
7. For dinner I made some pretty awesome chicken, black-bean & cheese quesadillas.
Up early to take dh to the airport and then church. Older dd will be testing two ice-dances mid-day.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment