A long time ago I joined a quilt-square swap with other moms from the Five-in-a-Row message boards online. The squares were chosen to each represent a book used in the unit studies. Recently my mom (I helped a little bit) finished putting the Before Five-in-a-Row (unit studies for age 2-4) squares together. Above is the brown one and below is the blue.
These three below include squares that represent books from Five-in-a-Row (unit studies for age 4-8). I put the green one together and my mom finished it off for me by adding the backing (which is a nice green fleece -- very warm & cozy!)
My mom made this blue and red one.
I made this yellow one all my myself! :-)

3 comments:
Emily, they are so pretty! I've always wanted to do a FIAR quilt. Maybe this year I can get in on a quilt since we are finishing up Vol. 4. Thanks for reminding me.
Lynn
Love seeing your *finished* quilts! I wish I could get inspired to finish more of mine. I've only done the small Before one. One of these days!
Blessings
Leslie
PS Love the rock wall your dh built! Great job!
Lovely blog, preety kilts, greeting from Belgium
Post a Comment