.jpg)
This week has its share of goings-on (dental appts, classes, skating, parties, portrait-taking, etc., etc.) but things are starting to wind down. Some stuff has actually come to an end! That's a good feeling.
The kids are finishing up the remainder of their schoolwork this week and next, as well as taking their end-of-year tests. (Ds won't be taking one! Woohoo!)
I received ds's high school diploma in the mail the other day. What a strange feeling to be holding a relatively small piece of paper in my hand that represents so much! It is very nice, by the way. I ordered it from here.
Also this week, my parents head back north after four months here in NC! I know they've enjoyed the people here and being able to be a part of our lives but are eager to get back to their home and property.
More later, as time (& energy) permits.

2 comments:
beautimus pages.
i need to talk to you about your order some time... some of it is on backorder, so i need to know what you want me to do, etc.
I like those Irises. I am impatient waiting for my irises to bloom (in Iowa)
Post a Comment