Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wherein I Stop By for a Comment or Two, Having Stopped Blowing My Nose for a Moment...

I share this lovely photo of irises in bloom. That purple is just too amazing and I do Not Take it For Granted.



This is the first year since they were planted that I've actually been able to enjoy them! Previously they were either Consumed or we Weren't Here!

[Thursday morning my throat felt scraped raw by knives... the knives have left but now I'm sneezing, coughing, and blowing. Fun.]
I also want to say that Another Milestone has been passed in our home since older dd began her 6 hours of Actual Driving this afternoon. Younger dd bravely rode along in the back seat. Another three hours tomorrow...
Hey, we may have discovered something to deal with the Terrible Tick Infestation we have around here: garlic. Go here for more information. I've ordered two quarts and will let you know how it works!

Leaving you with two more pages completed yesterday (you've seen these photos before).

3 comments:

NattaScatta said...

Love the flowers!

What's in the pocket on the BFIAR page?

NattaScatta said...

oh and garlic will also keep away the vampires. fyi.

Lynn Hasty said...

Emily, so sorry about your throat and the sneezes, etc. The garden is lovely! Miss Priss wants to have your daughter come over. I guess you figured out we were on a fieldtrip when you called last week. There's another tomorrow, but I think the last one for awhile. I'll call you.

Lynn