Monday, August 03, 2009

A few more, more recent layouts



The page above uses a pre-printed page from CTMH, some stickers & a tag. Easy peasy.

Below is another 2-page layout based on an Imagine design (slightly modified) using CTMH cardstock & papers. I printed some of the photos on my home printer in wallet size -- an easy way to get a lot of pictures on the page without using up a lot of room.



A simple page about my dd's tree house dreams... CTMH cardstock, JB diecut paper, other letter stickers. I really like how this one came out!



A 2-page layout using an Imagine design (modified a bit) and CTMH papers & stickease! Again, I printed some of the pictures in wallet size so I could fit them in but still use the whole photo.



A layout about Miss Maybelle. Simple -- just a piece of kraft cardstock and cream paint, a JB stamp and a few bits of ribbon stapled on.

A 2-page spread about our recent week in Emerald Isle. I used some older CTMH papers & stickease called "Beach House," CM letter stickers, CTMH cardstock. Based on an Imagine design! (Yes, I really like that book!)

No comments: