Thursday, August 06, 2009

Last week we Met in St. Louis, this week it's London & Paris.

A week ago older dd was getting ready for her drama camp's performance of Meet Me in St. Louis. She played Esther Smith, the character portrayed by Judy Garland in the 1944 musical movie version. It was a great show, all the kids did a wonderful job.



(In this photo from a rehearsal she is in the middle... Rose (right) is talking on the phone while Tootie (left) listens in.)

Tomorrow night ds and older dd are performing in A Tale of Two Cities. This show has 37 kids playing 42 roles... crazy! Ds is Dr. Manette and dd is Mrs. Cruncher and the Marquis' Wife.

After that we are done with all our summertime stuff. Dh heads out for a few days and the kids and I will be focused on Cleaning, Sorting, Packing, Preparing... getting ready to head north for the Next Big Adventure in our family's life.

I don't know how much updating I'll be doing over the next few weeks but at the very least I'll be back in late August.

1 comment:

MLight said...

We really enjoyed their performances last night!