Friday, December 18, 2009

7 Quick Takes (The Verb Version)

This morning I am:

1.  Giving myself permission to recycle scrapbooking paper that I Do Not Like and Will Not Use.
2.  Trying to figure out why my upper left back/lower neck & shoulder area is sore.  (Probably has to do with #3.)
3.  Waiting for my firstborn son to arrive into RDU. 
4.  Planning on picking up said firstborn son in my new car.  (Who does that?  Buys a new car?  Not me.)
5.  Enjoying my Christmas station on Pandora.
6.  Attempting to motivate myself to set up the new phone I bought yesterday since the other one died.  Only problem is if I plug it all in then I have to use it to make all the phone calls I am supposed to be making that I don't really want to make.
7.  Hoping the weatherman is wrong and we don't get any white stuff since this weekend is full of Plans and in North Carolina the slightest bit of white stuff = cancellations of Plans.

No comments: