Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Gasp! Tuesday again!

1.  Spent the weekend in Ann Arbor watching my girls in a synchronized skating competition.  Fun but exhausting.   [I drove by the Michigan football stadium.  They have a ginormous "M" in front of it.  Freaky.]

2.  Snow yesterday and today. 
Small amounts, but still snow.

















3.  My cat is driving me bonkers. 
She's so needy.  Here she is doing her "superkitty" impression with a grocery bag that she conveniently found on the floor.  She's insane.













4.  Starting to organize, sort, pre-pack for leaving here in a few days.  Getting mentally prepared  for the very long drive.  Yeah.

5.  Haven't seen or talked with my son in almost a week. 
Last week of classes and then finals.  I miss him.

6.  Older dd and I have been watching Little Dorrit on DVD.  Oh my.  Totally Dickens and great fun to watch.

7.  I'm sick again.  Not too bad this time but still coughing -- at night mostly and during the day I'll have an occasional hacking fit.  Lovely.

I'll try to post again before we leave but if not -- see you in North Carolina! 

No comments: