We're home.
It's good.
The beds are soft and the rooms feel huge.
There's so much color on the walls!
We feel like we live in a nature preserve.
It's very, very quiet.
(Other than the sounds of the washer and dryer running constantly, the click-clicking of the keyboard as we all catch up with paperwork and computer-tasks, and my voice as I talk on the phone arranging times for my children to see their friends...)
DH is busy setting up his office-above-the-garage for his new role at the new University. (Names are omitted to protect the innocent.) He's having fun. It's very exciting. I'm proud of him!
Our sweet little Pembroke Welsh corgi-dog is fine -- he was well-taken care of by his Grandad while we were gone, plus he had visits to his foster-mom too! -- but he seems a bit confused about who, what, and where. I think he'll get more relaxed soon. We are extremely happy to see him, that's for sure.
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you're safe and sound and on this side of the Atlantic.
Welcome home.
Yea, I am too. But there are some things about our sojourn "abroad" that I really, really liked and will miss!
Hello Emily and Family! It is nice to have you home again. I am sure that this was an experience you will forget. Thank you for keeping all of us up-to-date on your adventures so that we could live vicariously through you. Looking forward to catching up in person one day.
All the Best,
Annette
Post a Comment