Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm it

(This is my second try. Hit the wrong button and blogger lost my first post! I really should be going to bed.)

Been tagged.

BOOK THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

The Road Less Travelled by M Scott Peck. I mean it starts "Life is difficult."

BOOK THAT I HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE

These Happy Golden Years. I loved that one.

BOOK I WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND

I don't like these kind of "favorite" questions. I can't choose.

BOOK THAT MADE ME LAUGH

All the Winnie-the-Pooh books make me laugh. And Hank the Cowdog. And Ramona.

BOOK THAT MADE ME CRY

It entirely depends on the time of the month. Just being honest.

BOOK I WISH HAD BEEN WRITTEN

That's the problem right now. Nothing comes to mind.

BOOK I WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN

All those Harlequin romances (that I read when I was 14).

BOOK I AM CURRENTLY READING

I am joining the Lame Club and admitting that I am currently Not Reading Anything. Unless of course you count all my scrapbooking magazines from the last 4 months. (No, I didn't think you'd count those...)

BOOK I HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ

Um here we go with that picking one thing again. Can't do it.


I am tagging
The Confessing Reader
NattaScatta

5 comments:

MLight said...

You read Harlequin romances when you were 14 too?!

Anonymous said...

Aargh!

Emily said...

Sorry Tood. I won't tell if you don't do it. (Haven't looked at your blog yet to see if you did.)

Emily said...

Sheesh. Yah I can type.

Obviously I meant TODD not TOOD.

Embarrassing.

MLight said...

Oh, the aargh was about the meme, not the Harlequins (grin).